Pun's IB Psychology HL Blog

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Why Psychology

Getting to study in this intensive psychology course will certainly grant me many valuable insights about myself. I hope that most of the things that I will be learning during this course will be really useful in my future life. I expect that throughout the course, I will be able to apply psychological principles in real life situations, in which, it might help me to know others and even myself more – providing me with better social contact skills and several ways to improve myself.

I believe that enrolling in a psychology course will surely help me to communicate better and more logically -- which will help satisfy the people I would be dealing with in the future. Also, each person has unique personalities. In order for me to understand and provide a logical reason to those uniqueness, I decide to study the diversity of people and what they are thinking.
Lastly, I believe that every actions committed by human beings are based on psychology. So...I am here to find the answer.

2 Comments:

  • I do agree with you, psychology is what make people to do what they do anyway. Studying about it can help you to understand people more and get to know people more, and of course, get to know ourselves better. Psychology is a magnificent thing to learn about because of that, because people want to know really who they are and why do they do things the way they do. So, if we know why it's the way it is, it does help us in dealing with different people in the future. So, hope you like it then, the psychology class, because I believe people gain more things from what the like than what they just do it without a pleasure. Have fun. ^^

    By Blogger Ju-da-su, at 11:25 AM  

  • Pun
    I certainly hope you find some answers to your questions by studying psychology. People are always interesting to know about. Hope you enjoy the course.

    By Blogger Peter Anthony @ SAS, at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home